Coloring Enthusiasts! Don't Miss This...
Imagine...Starting Your Own Printable or Print-on-Demand Coloring Empire
Get Your "Become a Colorpreneur: Create, Print and Sell Your Coloring Pages and Books" Guide with 50 Done-for-You Pages, 10 Covers, 200 Theme Ideas and 350 Coloring Page Prompts...Canva Templates Included!
NEW Bonus! Surprise, we've got 40 more creativity-themed done-for-you coloring pages for you...
Love coloring and want to turn it into a business? Or just looking to help people relieve stress, express their creativity and more? It's never been easier than RIGHT NOW.
Who Buys Coloring Pages and Books?
Answer: Children, Adults, Educators and More!
Whether you want to create coloring books that your customers print themselves or ship coloring books to your customers (no upfront costs when you choose a print-on-demand company), it's all very possible.
Just about everyone has a coloring book in their home...and a lot of them have many more. Coloring is for kids, adults, educators and many more!
People color for creative, educational and wellbeing reasons...and those often overlap, so there is a lot of opportunity to reach people with your own creativity and love of coloring. Overall, coloring books attract a diverse range of individuals who seek learning opportunities, personal growth, creative expression and even a means of improving fine-motor skills.
You can dive into different types of themes and attract audiences with special interests. In addition, some people are coloring book collectors...which means they'll buy a LOT of products. Whether you choose to create coloring books for children, adults or help educators with their lessons, there are so many possibilities.
There are printable coloring books...coloring books that get shipped to the customer or purchased in-store. You can also sell individual coloring pages, page bundles and many successful coloring memberships exist.
In short, there is a LOT of opportunity in the coloring market. Plus, they're relatively easy to create (we'll get into shortly).
Please note, that the sellers and sites mentioned in the next section are not affiliated with PLR Finders or our Colorpreneur product. We are just sharing the info as part of market research to help you see if selling coloring pages and books is right for you.
Coloring Pages and Books are a Hot Seller on Etsy
Have a look around Etsy and you'll see plenty of coloring products selling well...and many sellers specializing in coloring pages and books.
A quick search of Etsy shops and you'll see there are plenty making thousands and tens of thousands of sales and more.
Coloring Books are Selling Like Crazy on Amazon
Searching for coloring books on Amazon will show you there are plenty of coloring books with hundreds and thousands of reviews...which indicates many times more in actual sales.
Of course, these are results aren't typical, but that's the great thing about this business. You can run it like a hobby business or grow a full-fledged Colorpreneur Empire.
There are also some super popular coloring book creators whose marketing you can study...plus, Colorpreneur is FULL of strategies to help you stand out like these exemplary sellers do...
For example, Johanna Basford is a Scottish illustrator known for her intricate and detailed coloring books, such as “Secret Garden” and “Enchanted Forest”. Her books often feature nature and fantasy themes.
As another example, Millie Marotta is a British illustrator whose coloring books often feature animals and botanical designs. Some of her popular titles include “Animal Kingdom” and “Wild Savannah”.
And you don't have to sell just on Etsy or Amazon...you can create your very own shop.
Check Out the Huge Independently Owned Sites Capitalizing on the Popularity of Coloring
Coloring pages of certain types often have HUGE search volume, so you'll find many large coloring page sites dedicated to building traffic from those searches..especially for free pages. And from those searches, you can build your mailing list and sell coloring books and pages.
Just Color is a website that offers free coloring pages for adults and they have a section for kids too. The pages are organized by themes such as mandalas, animals, and flowers.
Super Coloring offers free coloring pages, mostly for children. The pages are organized by categories such as cartoons, animals, and nature.
And you can share your love of coloring, grow your traffic and serve your audience in so many ways. We'll show you how. But also...
Don't Want to Make Your Own Website? No Problem!
There are plenty of marketplaces where you can sell your coloring pages and books. Of course, we've already talked about Amazon and Etsy.
But there are plenty more...
Strictly for printable coloring products, you've got Creative Market, Creative Fabrica, Teachers Pay Teachers and Patreon, to name a few.
...and plenty more. There is no shortage of places to sell your coloring products or ways to reach coloring page and book buyers through social platforms like Pinterest, DeviantArt and so many more.
With that in mind, let us share what we've created for you, to make getting into the coloring market or expanding your existing printables or print-on-demand business...
Here's What's Included in Your "Become a Colorpreneur: Create, Print and Sell Your Coloring Pages and Books" Kit
We've got 50 done-for-you coloring pages, 10 ready-to-publish covers, 200 theme ideas, 350 page prompts...and guidance to help you create, print and sell your coloring pages successfully. Let's break it down.
"Become a Colorpreneur" 44-Page Guide
Shorten your learning curve with our "Become a Colorpreneur Guide" that walks you through:
- 5 important steps to understand before you start creating selling and coloring pages and books.
- The things to know about WHY adults and chilldren love coloring, so you can create better coloring products that your customers can't wait to buy.
- Smart market research strategies and uncovering hot products on Amazon, Etsy and gathering market intelligence from popular coloring communities.
- What kind of coloring themes are popular...we've laid out 100 adult coloring themes and 100 children's coloring themes for you that you can choose to focus on or use to dive deeper into your own specialty.
- Making the important decision between digital or printed coloring products. We'll tell you what to consider.
- And of course, we'll help you solve the almost eternal dilemma of whether you should sell individual pages, page bundles or full coloring books.
- Discovering the unique experience you can provide to buyers of your coloring products, so they keep coming back for more.
- An overview of different coloring page design types you can create to suit different colouring interests.
- Discovering the awesome tools that make it easy to create your coloring pages.
- Creating an attention-getting, sales producing coloring book cover.
- An overview of the easy-to-use tools you can use to create your covers.
- An introduction to creating coloring pages using AI tools, specifically Midjourney.
- And of course, we've got 350 copy-paste coloring prompts to get you started out the right way...whether you use AI tools or want to create your own designs.
- The many places you can sell your coloring pages and books and how to do decide which is right for you.
- How to get your coloring pages professionally printed with no upfront costs and no need to keep any inventory or do any shipping.
- Putting together enticing product pages that encourage customers to buy...including a 14-point checklist to make sure you make the best pages possible.
- The steps you need to take to optimize your product pages for search engine traffic.
- 13 creative product bundles ideas for even more income and customer satisfaction.
- 20 marketing strategies you can use right now...some you may never have thought of.
- Why an email list is critical to success and how to grow your list of potential buyers.
- 16 hard-to-resist free opt-in gift ideas that will attract coloring lovers and buyers.
- Having a list isn't enough. We also show you how to nurture and sell to your list.
- 8 more things to consider before starting to create and sell your coloring pages and books.
- We've also created a simple 9-step plan to outline exactly what you need to do to get your first coloring ready for sale.
The guide also includes:
200 Coloring Theme Ideas...So You Hit the Heart of WHY Your Customers Want to Buy Your Products
There are countless types of coloring pages you can create, so so to help, we put them into 200 themes, often relating back to WHY people color, which is critical for your success as a seller. How do you want to help your customers and what themes would fit those goals?
You'll find 100 themes for children's coloring books...and 100 themes for adult coloring books.
350 Coloring Prompts...for Eye-Catching Designs, Creating a Valuable Experience for Your Customer
If you’re using AI tools to generate your coloring pages, these prompt might come in handy. They might also be useful as your own prompts if you’re creating your own designs from scratch or using pre-drawn graphic elements.
You'll find prompts in the following theme categories:
- Floral Coloring Page Prompts
- Animal Coloring Page Prompts
- Zen and Mindfulness Coloring Page Prompts
- Travel Coloring Page Prompts
- Architecture Coloring Page Prompts
- Nature Coloring Page Prompts
- Mythical Creature Coloring Page Prompts
- Mandala Coloring Page Prompts
- History Coloring Page Prompts
- Fashion Coloring Page Prompts
- Geometric Designs Coloring Page Prompts
- Sports Coloring Page Prompts
- Hobbies Coloring Page Prompts
- Optical Illusions Coloring Page Prompts
You can use them to create your own pages...or use them as inspiration for your own prompts.
And to help further...
50 Done-for-You Coloring Pages with Fully Editable Canva Templates
We've made 50 coloring pages for you to get started with. You can edit them however you'd like, add your branding, change the design elements, add text and more. You can publish these as is (we've included them in PNG format) or edit them in Canva as much as you'd like (we give access to edit our 50-page template).
You can use each page template as many times as you'd like and skip any of the ones you don't need. Use them on multiple coloring books and just make the edits you need each time.
Here's a closer look at the templates...
10 Done-for-You Coloring Book Covers with Fully Editable Canva Templates
Cover design is a personal thing, but starting from a great template always makes it MUCH easier. These covers are made in Canva and you can edit any part, add your name and branding, change the titles...add your own coloring design elements and more. Sky's the limit!
And psst…there’s no reason you can’t test out different covers to see which get more attention. Or create covers to attract different audiences (children vs. adults, educators vs. color enthusiasts).
That's why these covers come in Canva format, making it super easy to do all of that. If any speak to you perfectly, you can publish them as is. But you can also use them as a starting point for your own unique design.
If you're new to Canva, just playing with all the designs for the covers and pages will teach you a LOT about what's possible in modifying designs and even creating your own unique pages.
NEW! 2 Done-for-You Mandala Coloring Books with Editable Cover Designs BONUS
More done-for-you coloring pages means it's EVEN easier to get started. We've got some 36 lovely mandala designs PLUS 2 fully-editable ecover sets to get you rolling.
This Exclusive Bonus Package Includes:
Relaxing Designs: The Mandala Coloring Book
- 24 mandala designs in JPG format.
- Fully editable cover design (PSD format) plus 3 x 3D cover designs
- Formatted Coloring book in .doc format
12 Focusing Designs to Color: Relaxing Time Coloring Pages
- 12 mandala and tangle designs in JPG format.
- Fully editable cover design (PSD format) plus 3 x 3D cover designs
- Formatted Coloring book in .doc format
- With 4 surprise bonus designs too!
A Peek at the 36 Page Designs in Your Bonus Books:
NEW SURPRISE BONUS! 40 Creativity-Themed Done-for-You Coloring Pages
Let's make the deal even sweeter! You'll love these 40 done-for-you creativity-themed coloring pages. They come in JPG format and can be added to your coloring pages, page bundles, given away for free and more.
We've Covered Just about Everything and Have Done the Groundwork to Set You Up for Success...Are You Ready to Run with It?
So much of the work is done for you. You've got in-depth guidance to take you from idea to creation and all the way selling your coloring pages and books. We've come up with 200 theme ideas, 360 page prompts, 50 page designs...and give you the ready-to-use page and cover templates.
All you have to do is make some tweaks, follow the instructions and you're ready to start rolling with all this.
To get your hands on all this done-for-you content, just click on "add to cart" below. Just a small investment of $20 that will save you countless hours of research, brainstorming and design. It would cost you much more that to have just one cover designed...but we've included 10 for you and ALL the other goodies too.
Instant Access to This Time-Saving, Done-for-You Package to Become a Colorpreneur!
Grab it today and the package includes:
* An instructional guide for creating, selling and marketing coloring pages and books
* 200 theme ideas for your coloring books
* 350 copy-paste coloring page prompts
* 50 done-for-you coloring pages in PNG and PDF format
* 10 done-for-you coloring book covers in PNG and PDF format
* Canva templates for all coloring page and cover templates
* Bonus 24-page mandala coloring book with ecover set
* Bonus 12-page mandala tangle Coloring book with ecover set
* 40 Bonus Creativity-themed coloring pages in JPG format
Cut your learning curve and save your countless hours of time (and expense) in creating your own coloring pages and books for sale. Just click "Add to Cart" below for instant access.
There's nothing like having the guidance...PLUS done-for-you content that you can run with, templates you can customize and HUNDREDS of ideas to keep generating more products.
On behalf to the entire PLR Finders Team, allow us save you tons of time and money...and get you on your way to being a Colorpreneur!
To your success,
CEO of the PLR Finders Project
…and PLR Provider since 2006
P.S. Just a few clicks of your mouse and you've got 200 theme ideas, 350 page prompts, 50 done-for-you pages and, 10 cover graphics and the detailed "how to" to create an endless number of coloring pages and products for sale.
P.P.S. This offer is available on our website and at this price for a limited time only.
IMPORTANT: We are offering private label rights on the 70 templates and the 200 themesand 350 page prompts only. There NO PLR rights to the instructional portion of the guide. That is for your personal use only.
What you CAN do with PLRFinders.com Templates content:
1. You can add the content to a product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
2. You can modify the content (by removing, adding or otherwise editing any elements) to suit your needs.
3. You can use the content in your websites, blogs, newsletters, social media or anywhere you publish content.
4. You can distribute the content as a viral report.
5. You can add your name, URL or logo as the author/creator of this PLR content.
And with all the things that you can do with the content, we have to outline...What you CANNOT do with PLRFinders.com Templates content:
1. You cannot list PLRFinders.com or anyone connected with our company as the author of this content. Why? This is private label rights content and we are offering the content without labels or branding.
2. You cannot sell or give away the original resell rights, editing rights or offer any commercial rights to this content in any form.
PLEASE NOTE: All and any websites or coloring product sellers mentioned on this website are not associated with PLR Finders or Colorpreneur product. We are just providing the information as part of market research and remind you, that any results shown are not typical.