ATTN: Journal Lovers!
Imagine...Starting Your Own Printable or Print-on-Demand Journal Empire in a Multi-Billion Dollar Market
Get Your "Become a Journalpreneur: Create, Print and Sell Your Journals" Guide with 70 Done-for-You Pages and Covers, 1,000 Copy-Paste Writing Prompts...Canva Templates Included!
Love writing or journaling and want to turn it into a business? Or just looking to help people achieve their goals? It's never been easier than RIGHT NOW.
Who Buys Journals?
Answer: Just About EVERYONE!
Whether you want to create journals that your customers print themselves or ship journals to your customers (no upfront costs when you choose a print-on-demand company), it's all very possible.
Just about everyone has a journal or two in their home...and a lot of them have many more. You've probably seen the memes where people say they need help with their notebook addiction. 😉
People journal for both personal and professional reasons...and those often overlap, so there is opportunity to sell to both individuals and business. Overall, journals attract a diverse range of individuals who seek personal growth, creative expression, organization, or a means of self-reflection.
You can dive into different types of themes and attract audiences with special interests. In addition, some people are journal collectors...which means they'll buy a LOT of product. Others seek a more structured, goal-oriented journal experience, which means you can offer a more high-end product...increasing your profit per journal.
In short, there is a LOT of opportunity in the journal market. Plus, they're easy to create (we'll get into shortly).
Technavio Suggests The Paper Notebook Market Will Grow by $16.5 Billion by 2025
Finding the exact size of the journal market is no easy task, but quick research shows that the market is massive and valued in the many billions of dollars. For example, these stats on the paper notebook market.
As you can see, where talking about a multi-billion dollar market...and that is only projected to grow in the coming years. Taking a peek over at Amazon, Etsy and other marketplaces, you can find shops showing that the journal market is booming.
Please note, that the sellers and sites mentioned in the next section are not affiliated with PLR Finders or our Journalpreneur product. We are just sharing the info as part of market research to help you see if selling journals is right for you.
Journals are a Hot Seller on Etsy
Manifestable is a popular shop that specializes in journals and planners to manifest their dream life. They have a wonderful collection of digital products and over 59,000 sales.
And they're not the only ones killing it with journals...
Forest Nine has leather journals and notebooks. They also create personalized sketchbooks and have over 31,000 sales to their name.
A quick search of journal shops and you'll see there are plenty making thousands and tens of thousands of sales and more.
Journals are Selling Like Crazy on Amazon
Searching for journals on Amazon will show you there are plenty of journal products with hundreds and thousands of reviews...which indicates many times more in actual sales.
Of course, these are results aren't typical, but that's the great thing about this business. You can run it like a hobby business or grow a full-fledged Journalpreneur Empire.
And you don't have to sell just on Etsy or Amazon...you can create your very own shop.
Check Out the Huge Independently Owned Sites Selling Journals
We love this! Take a look at The Journal Shop. There are a large seller of journals...of almost all types. They started as a small seller in 2004 and have grown dramatically since.
You can also create custom journals, which are in demand for gift givers and collectors. Much like, Denik does.
Denik has carved out a niche for themselves encouraging artists to add their work to their own custom journals. They also sell ready-made journals, featuring artists' designs. And they use the proceeds to build schools...and have built 6 so far, in Mali, Guatemala and more. How cool is that? Share your love of journaling and art...and support a worthy cause?
Don't Want to Make Your Own Website? No Problem!
There are plenty of marketplaces where you can sell your journals. Of course, we've already talked about Amazon and Etsy.
But there are plenty more like Redbubble, Zazzle and Society 6.
And strictly for printable journals, you've got Creative Market, Creative Fabrica, Teachers Pay Teachers, to name a few.
...and plenty more. There is no shortage of places to sell your journals or ways to reach journal lovers.
With that in mind, let us share what we've created for you, to make getting into the journal market or expanding your existing printables or print-on-demand business...
Here's What's Included in Your "Become a Journalpreneur: Create, Print and Sell Your Journals" Kit
We've got 150 done-for-you journal pages, 20 ready-to-publish covers, 100 journal theme ideas, 250 ready to use titles and 1,000 copy-paste journal prompts...and guidance to help you create, print and sell your journals successfully. Let's break it down.
"Become a Journalpreneur" 40-Page Guide
Shorten your learning curve with our "Become a Journalpreneur Guide" that walks you through:
- 5 important steps to understand before you start creating selling and journaling
- The things to know about WHY people love journaling, so you can create better journals that your customers can'twait to buy.
- What kind of journal themes are popular...we've laid out 100 for you that you can choose to focus on or use to dive deeper into your own specialty.
- 250 copy-paste titles you can use in a variety of themes.
- Making the important decision between digital or printed journals. We'll tell you what to consider.
- Uncovering the unique experience you can provide to buyers of your journals, so they keep coming back for more.
- An overview of different types of journal layouts you can create to suit different journaling objectives.
- Discovering the awesome tools that make it easy to create your journals.
- Creating an attention-getting, sales producing journal cover.
- An overview of the easy-to-use tools you can use to create your covers.
- The many places you can sell your journals and how to do decide which is right for you
- Putting together enticing product pages that encourage customers to buy.
- The steps you need to take to optimize your product pages for search engine traffic.
- Smart product bundles ideas for even more income and customer satisfaction.
- 10 marketing strategies you can use right now...some you may never have thought of.
- Why an email list is critical to success and how to grow your list of potential buyers.
- 9 hard-to-resist free opt-in gift ideas that will attract journal lovers and buyers.
- Having a list isn't enough. We also show you how to nurture and sell to your list.
- And of course, we've got 1,000 copy-paste journal prompts to get you started out the right way.
- 8 more things to consider before starting to create and sell your journals.
- We've also created a simple 9-step plan to outline exactly what you need to do to get your first journal ready for sale.
The guide also includes:
100 Journal Theme Ideas...So You Hit the Heart of WHY Your Customers Want to Buy Your Journals
There are countless types of journals you can create, so so to help, we put them into 100 themes, that help relate back to WHY people journal, which is critical for your success as a seller. How do you want to help your customers and what themes would fit those goals?
And to help further...
250 Copy-Paste Journal Titles. They're Ready to Publish to Help You Brainstorm The Perfect Title
A good title can make all the difference. The saying goes “Never Judge a Book by Its Cover” but most people do, so what your journal says on the cover makes a difference. Add to that, titles that capture attention on listings on Amazon, Etsy or in search engines will do really well.
These titles are ready to publish, as you’d like…or you can use them as inspiration, edit them, combine and remix them. It’s all up to you! We’ve also created 20 cover templates for you (more on that in a second), using a number of the titles.
Use the titles as is...or use them as inspiration. Mix and match them. It's up to you.
1,000 Copy-Paste Writing Prompts to Make Journal Creation Faster and Easier
Good writing can make all the difference into a customers journaling experience. It's also what will have them coming back for more. When you make them think, process and achieve...you've got customers for LIFE.
The 1,000 journal writing prompts have been divided into 10 categories, making it easier for you to pick and choose just the right ones for your journals. You can also make the prompts more details or simplify them, depending on what works for the journal you're creating.
And once you've selected prompts, the fun begins!
50 Done-for-You Journal Pages with Fully Editable Canva Templates
We've made 50 journal page layouts for you to get started with. You can add your prompts, quotes and anything else you'd like. You can publish these as is (we've included them in PNG format) or edit them in Canva as much as you'd like (we give access to edit our 50-page template).
You can change (or publish as is):
- Color / font themes (we chose a neutral theme...but sky's the limit for you!)
- Any of the text, add your own prompts, quotes, etc.
- The visual elements. I mean, we loooove flowers and foliage and that kind of stuff, but you can swap that out with elements to match your journal theme.
- Add your branding...and really change ANYTHING you want.
You can use each page template as many times as you'd like and skip any of the ones you don't need. Use them on multiple journals and just make the edits you need each time.
Here's a closer look at the templates (and keep reading for info on editing them to suit your preferences, branding needs and more).
The Templates are Easy to Edit: Here's How
Here's a super quick tutorial that shows you how much you can change the pages for your own color theme, font preferences and more. We've also put a link to the video in your Jounralpreneur package, so you can review the tutorial whenever you're ready.
20 Done-for-You Journal Covers with Fully Editable Canva Templates
Cover design is a personal thing, but starting from a great template always makes it MUCH easier. Many journal covers operate with a minimalistic approach and simply let the title do the talking. Others may use more imagery to convey what the journal is trying to accomplish. And others might also try to create a specific feeling with the design. For example, a floral feminine design to attract a female/feminine clientele.
And psst…there’s no reason you can’t test out different covers to see which get more attention. Or create covers to attract different audiences (feminine vs. masculine, etc.).
That's where these covers come in Canva format, making it super easy to do all of that. If any speak to you perfectly, you can publish them as is. But you can also use them as a starting point for your own unique design.
Changes the titles and other text. Change the color theme or image elements. Add your name, your logo and more. Sky's the limit.
These beautiful designs come in PDF, PNG and Canva Template format. Here's a closer peek at the cover designs...
NEW! "Attract Your Journal Buying Audience" Report, Articles, Tips and Graphics to Teach Your Audience to Journal More (So they BUY More)
An educated audience is a BUYING audience. So the more you can attract people who LOVE journaling, the better. Plus, when you can teach them to journal more regularly and more effectively, they'll get BETTER results...and they'll be back to buy more.
This exclusive bonus package includes:
- 10 Amazing Benefits to Journaling Regularly Report: Use it to grow your list, as a bonus with your journals and more. Teaching your audience to journal more often means they'll need more journals! (report is .docx and ecovers are in PDF and PNG format)
- 10 Journaling Articles: Add them to your blog, social media, bundle them into a report and more. (txt format)
- 21 Days to a Journaling Practice Graphic Set: Get this collection of 21 graphics with a new tip for each day. Add them to your blog, emails or social media. We've also included a PDF copy of all the graphics too. (jpg and PDF)
- 50 Journaling Tips You Can Share: These are great for separate social media posts, publishing in full as an article or inserting into your journals.
- 35 MORE Journaling Tips You Can Share: Hey, because maybe 50 isn't enough...we added 35 more tips.
- 10 Prompts to Encourage More Writing: If your audience is in a writing slump, there are 10 prompts you can share to get them back in the writing flow.
All handy extras for building your audience and teaching them to be excellent consumers of your products.
We've Covered Just about Everything and Have Done the Groundwork to Set You Up for Success...Are You Ready to Run with It?
So much of the work is done for you. You've got in-depth guidance and help to help you from idea to to creating and selling your journals. We've come up with 100 topic themes you can use, 250 ready-use-titles, 1,000 prompts...and give you the ready-to-use page and cover templates.
All you have to do is make some tweaks, follow the instructions and you're ready to go!
To get your hands on all this done-for-you content, just click on "add to cart" below. Just a small investment of $47 that will save you countless hours of research, brainstorming and design. It would cost you much more that to have just one cover designed...but we've included 20 and ALL the other goodies too.
Instant Access to This Time-Saving, Done-for-You Package to Become a Journalpreneur!
Grab it today and the package includes:
* An instructional guide for creating, selling and marketing your journals
* 100 theme ideas for your journals
* 250 done-for-you journal titles
* 1,000 copy-paste journal prompts
* 50 done-for-you journal pages in PNG and PDF format
* 20 done-for-you journal covers in PNG and PDF format
* Canva templates for all journal page and cover templates
* Complete "Attract Your Buying Audience" Bonus Package
Cut your learning curve and save your countless hours of time (and expense) in creating your own journals for sale. Just click "Add to Cart" below for instant access.
There's nothing like having done-for-you content that you can run with, templates you can customize and HUNDREDS of ideas to keep generating more products.
On behalf to the entire PLR Finders Team, allow us save you tons of time and money...and get you on your way to being a Journalpreneur!
To your success,
CEO of the PLR Finders Project
…and PLR Provider since 2006
P.S. Just a few clicks of your mouse and you've got 70 templates, 1,000 copy-paste prompts and the detailed "how to" to create an endless number of journals for sale.
P.P.S. This offer is available on our website and at this price for a limited time only.
IMPORTANT: We are offering private label rights on the 70 templates and the 250 themes/titles and 1,000 writing prompts only. There NO PLR rights to the instructional portion of the guide. That is for your personal use only.
What you CAN do with PLRFinders.com Templates content:
1. You can add the content to a product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
2. You can modify the content (by removing, adding or otherwise editing any elements) to suit your needs.
3. You can use the content in your websites, blogs, newsletters, social media or anywhere you publish content.
4. You can distribute the content as a viral report.
5. You can add your name, URL or logo as the author/creator of this PLR content.
And with all the things that you can do with the content, we have to outline...What you CANNOT do with PLRFinders.com Templates content:
1. You cannot list PLRFinders.com or anyone connected with our company as the author of this content. Why? This is private label rights content and we are offering the content without labels or branding.
2. You cannot sell or give away the original resell rights, editing rights or offer any commercial rights to this content in any form.
PLEASE NOTE: All and any websites or journal sellers mentioned on this website are not associated with PLR Finders or Journalpreneur product. We are just providing the information as part of market research and remind you, that any results shown are not typical.